EmeraldFocus Newsletter - Q3 2014
In This Issue:
- 5 Reasons for EmeraldVision
- Kscope 14 Review: Better Late Than Never!?
- EmeraldCube Solutions Partners with Syntax
- Team Member Spotlight: Todd Chromzak
- Oracle BI Managed Services Offering
5 Reasons for EmeraldVision
When we originally set out to create EmeraldCube Solutions, our focus was to provide better analytics without the hassles associated with IT. After kicking the tires of multiple BI toolsets, it was clear that the GoodData platform was the perfect option that could completely bring our vision to reality. Our exclusive partnership with GoodData enabled us to quickly create EmeraldVision, the first and only SaaS based solution for JD Edwards. Here are 5 reasons why EmeraldVision and its cloud based platform is a game changer:
- All Data – Analytics should not be confused with operational reporting (Read Our Blog), and needs to incorporate more than just ERP data to provide a full 360 degree view of your business. EmeraldVision can easily tap not only into traditional data sources, but also web based APIs and cloud based sources, enabling visibility to key metrics contained within CRM data, social media and other business influencers.
- Continuous Improvement – Having a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution should not only mean that you don’t have to buy any software, it should also mean that the solution constantly gets better. With EmeraldVision, customers regularly benefit from new enhancements that complement an already robust set of capabilities.
- No Need for IT – One reason that CRM solutions are frequently subscribed to is that they allow business users to implement the applications without any IT involvement. Most solutions reside on the cloud, and do not require any hardware. EmeraldVision is designed to mirror this successful model, allowing the business to focus on KPIs and Analytics rather than technical road blocks.
- Focus on the Business – EmeraldVision provides actionable KPIs, Interactive Dashboards, and ad-hoc reporting capabilities within just a few days of initial setup. Collaborative capabilities within the application allow our customers to focus on problem solving, not just problem identification.
- Rapid Deployment – Not only can standard EmeraldVision projects start to provide business value within days, but it can quickly be extended to incorporate custom data sources. Our light weight framework differs from other on-premises based BI solutions which require a lengthy installation process.
2Kscope 14 Review: Better Late Than Never!?
Fast-forward to today and it’s nearly two months since Kscope 14 officially wrapped up in beautiful Seattle, WA. Our Director of Business Intelligence, Jeremy Harms, who attended and presented at this year’s event, gives an inside look at why Kscope is by far the biggest and best technical developer conference out there for Oracle Technology.
EmeraldCube Solutions Partners with Syntax
EmeraldCube Solutions is pleased to announce a new partnership with Syntax. Through this partnership, EmeraldCube has appointed Syntax as the exclusive reseller of EmeraldPrism in Canada and a portion of the North Eastern area of the United States, providing an opportunity to more intimately serve the JD Edwards community, “We are very excited to partner with Syntax,” said Marcelo Tamassia, partner EmeraldCube Solutions. “Syntax is a proven leader in the JD Edwards community and has a successful history of providing comprehensive technology solutions.”
The EmeraldCube Solutions team proudly participated in their first #EmeraldCubeCares day on July 23, 2014. In conjunction with United Way and The Easter Seals Foundation, the team worked together to refurbish a playground that is part of an early learning facility for low income and physically challenged children in Atlanta. After cleaning, painting, and building new equipment, the playground area looked incredible and was dedicated on behalf of EmeraldCube Solutions.
In addition, during the last weekend of July, team member Jeff Brown participated in an 85-person multi leg running relay between St.Louis, MO and Peoria, IL, to raise funds for St.Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. For five years, Jeff has actively raised funds for this very important organization. This year, EmeraldCube Solutions sponsored Jeff and their relay team as they ran 187 miles, ending their journey at the national St. Jude telethon. Their team raised $115,000 to donate to the hospital. Way to go Jeff, #EmeraldCubeCares!
Team Member Spotlight: Todd Chromzak
This quarter, the team member spotlight focuses on Todd Chromzak, Partner of EmeraldCube Solutions. Todd began his career as an Accountant, working his way through college as he earned his degree. After obtaining his CPA license, Todd worked as a controller for a number of years and then turned his sights to consulting for a JD Edwards partner. Flash forward 20 years and Todd is now a seasoned veteran in the industry. His path in getting here has included roles as a JD Edwards Financials and Distribution Consultant, to Project Manager and Director of Sales. Todd now finds himself putting all of his knowledge to work at EmeraldCube Solutions, as he oversees Sales and Marketing.
As a man who wears many hats, Todd thrives off the highly motivated team that surrounds him each and every day. “We are building a company which is taking a different approach to providing value to JD Edwards customers,” said Todd. “This is extremely exciting and inspiring because I know what we are doing is creating meaningful value added solutions.”
Oracle BI Managed Services Offering
We are very excited to add Oracle Business Intelligence Managed Services to our portfolio of products and services. Under this new offering, EmeraldCube assumes responsibility for proactively monitoring and supporting OBIEE for a fixed monthly fee. The components of the plan include SLA based support, routine maintenance activities, real-time server monitoring through EmeraldPrism, and on-demand hours that can be personalized by company need. In addition, unique usage tracking reports, a mobile app, one-on-one status meetings and help desk portals provide unprecedented monitoring service and support.
Please join us for a webinar on Thursday, September 4 at 1:00 pm EST. We will take a closer look at the offering including the components of the plan as well as various subscription levels.
Space is limited, register today: