1) What is FraudID?
A solution utilizing transaction monitoring and sophisticated pattern analysis techniques along with log mining, to proactively detect, flag and notify auditors and controllers of any suspicious business activity.
2) Which Key Business Functions are Monitored?
Payroll/Human Resources, Accounts Payable and System Administration (CNC) are monitored to effectively detect potential fraud within the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environment.
3) Is Monitoring Done in Real-Time?
Yes, real-time analysis of transactions is performed, securely monitoring and identifying asset misappropriation, which makes up an estimated 85% of corporate fraud activity.
4) How is FraudID Implemented?
It is available as a standalone solution or in conjunction with EmeraldCube’s proactive CNC monitoring and alerting platform, EmeraldPrism.
5) What JD Edwards Releases are supported?
All JD Edwards EnterpriseOne releases currently supported by Oracle.
6) What Databases are supported?
SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2/400.
7) How long does it take to implement FraudID?
Most companies can implement in less than 8 hours.