JDE WORLD MIGRATIONS
IT’S TIME TO MIGRATE WHEN…
Your old legacy platform is holding your business back. You know the signs. It’s prohibitively expensive to maintain and operate. JDE World is increasingly seen as an inhibitor in your organization. Issue resolution is inefficient, requiring multiple touchpoints. Spreadsheets and custom tools are prolific. And overall user experience is deficient. But the good news is that EmeraldCube is here to move you to a better place, taking full advantage of JDE EnterpriseOne — from a cost of ownership, functionality, and platform perspective – to move your business forward.
Why migrate to E1 9.2?
Benefits of migrating from World to E1 9.2 on a hosted platform include:
- Reduce customizations, spreadsheets and third-party tools – the level of E1 functionality is off the charts compared to World
- Leverage reporting tools to provide insight to data currently not available
- Focus on collaboration between business units to be more nimble and responsive to customers
- Improve user experience with quicker access to information
If not done properly, your infrastructure will never get off the ground. EmeraldCube is your one stop for the highly specialized resources required for World-to-E1 migrations:
- Project management with proven Oracle JDE migration methodology
- Technical and functional resources to configure the architecture
- Developers to retrofit code from customizations and integrate with other products
- The right blend of people, processes and tools for an expedient and cost-effective migration
What is EmeraldCloud?
- Managed hosting solution designed for E1 environment
- Proactive fraud monitoring with FraudID
- Leverages the power and scale of Amazon Cloud
- Military-grade sensitive data encryption
- Cloud support through EmeraldCube Managed Services
- Advanced proactive monitoring capabilities of EmeraldPrism
Cloud Migration Success Story
Discover how LSB Industries utilized EmeraldCube’s deep JDE expertise and AWS-powered EmeraldCloud solution to smoothly migrate JD Edwards hosting to the cloud.